Welcome to Medpeople! 💗
We’re a Stockholm-based startup on a mission to empower healthcare personnel through digitalization. We connect more than 5.000 nurses and doctors with attractive job opportunities on a daily basis, and help more than 750 hospitals to continually fill their staffing needs – all while disrupting the traditional staffing industry. And we have big goals for the future! We want to become a “Super LinkedIn”, focused on the needs of the healthcare sector, to help make the industry more sustainable and healthcare professions more attractive. Do you want to join us and make an impact?
We are, as of today, a team of 14 people, some working remotely, some part-time, yet all of us dedicated to Medpeople’s mission – and we’re growing steadily. We are now looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to support our tech team with the development of our three in-house apps: a React Native mobile app, and two React web apps.
To be successful in this role and feel at home in the Medpeople team, you probably:
- have experience developing complex and scalable frontend applications – ideally, but not necessarily, with React Native, React, and Redux
- enjoy working in a startup environment, taking ownership of big projects and driving your own initiatives
- are open-minded, a good communicator and confident, without a big ego
- have knowledge of developing mobile applications, which is not a requirement but definitely a plus
What you can expect from working at Medpeople:
- the best colleagues in the world, and an ever-changing and exciting startup environment
- interesting challenges, e.g. connected to growth and internationalization
- an agile development process, pair programming sessions, hackdays, meeting-free days – and office meetups
- flexible working hours and the freedom to work from home or from our cosy office in central Stockholm
- a competitive salary and stock options
If that sounds interesting, why not reach out to us now? We can’t wait to hear from you! 😊